cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

MATHCAD 15 Worksheet libraries

CG_10324365
4-Participant

MATHCAD 15 Worksheet libraries

Does anyone know where I could get copies of the PTC MATHCAD 15 worksheets (libraries / Roark's etc)

Im happy to pay etc but the PTC website says they no longer do these.

Thanks all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PTC has end-of-saled the worksheet libraries; if you do find someone saying they're willing to sell you them, I'd consider that suspicious and you shouldn't give them your money.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

PTC has end-of-saled the worksheet libraries; if you do find someone saying they're willing to sell you them, I'd consider that suspicious and you shouldn't give them your money.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
ChrisKaswer
15-Moonstone
(To:DJNewman)

This is correct. But I would imagine if you own(ed) Mathcad 15, you do(did) have these files as part of your license, and you can convert them into Prime worksheets. I do recall a PTC employee sharing this approach a number of years ago when this same topic came-up in a users' meeting when Prime was very early in its release. Unless there is now some sort of a legal issue with that, this would be a solution. 

This unfortuneatly doens't work for sheet that contain protected areas (which almost all of the Roark sheets do) as those are not supported in Prime.  So baciscally users are f'd. I have a lot of Roark sheet that used to work just fine and now are useless as I can no longer convert them into Prime.

CG_10324365
4-Participant
(To:DJNewman)

Thank you both of you for the explanation. It is clear for me. Exactly what I needed!

Top Tags