cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo Agent did not initialize correctly. Please contact technical support if the issue persists

Harry_Seth
15-Moonstone

Creo Agent did not initialize correctly. Please contact technical support if the issue persists

Issue:

Error - "Creo Agent did not initialize correctly. Please contact technical support if the issue persists".

z6.jpg

Reasons/Causes:-

• Error message indicates that creoagent.exe either has not been launched or has exited prematurely
  • Encryption software or antivirus software cause this issue
  • Fail to install creoagent.exe
  • Unable to install Creo Platform service due to lack of admin privileges

Solution: -  

• Browse to Creo Parametric Trial installation folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 8.0.0.0\InstallManager

aaa.jpg

• Run creosvcs_64.exe as an administrator

aaaa.jpg

This should help resolve the error encountered.

1 REPLY 1

Thank you for posting this.  This temporarily fixed the issue for me but it didn't seem to work if an add-on depended on that service probably because we are using for Creo4 (which doesn't contain this file, which I took from Creo8 which I was testing).  The permanent fix for me on Creo4 was to install (or reinstall/repair) Creo Platform Services, which is located in the addon folder of the installation download:

• \\Downloads\M150\Creo\install\addon\creosvcs_64.exe

"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"
Top Tags