cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Default setting in Engineering drawings??

ptc-4968828
1-Newbie

Default setting in Engineering drawings??

Is there a way to set up Engineering drawings to load the same information in the template each time???

Also is there a way to change the size of the font in the template to ensure that the name of the part will fit in the box?

Thank You.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Sarah

Not entirely sure what you mean by your first question.

A template is based on an underlying format so to change the size of the font you need to open the corresponding format in Creo. i.e. If you are using an A4 template, you need to open the A4 format. Once you have the format open, choose annotate from the tool bar, select the title box and then right click and choose Text Style.format.jpg

If you are working on a network you may not be able to access the formats or may not be able to save the new version in the same place. I have my own formats stored in a shared area on the network where I can access and change them if necessary.

Creo trainer John Forth put together a detailed guide covering drawings formats and templates which covers how they work and what to change.

Top Tags