cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Need Help with Toolkit

Askarke
9-Granite

Need Help with Toolkit

I was following Getting Started with Creo Parametric Toolkit but something failed and I don´t know how to solve it.

I tried to open make_install.sln through Visual Studio 2022 and build the solution, but an error occurred.
It says "Cannot open include file: 'stdio.h'".

I searched info about that bug and tried many things like uninstall VS, install other libraries. However, nothing works.
I also built "Hello World" in VS to check if "stdio.h" is avalaible, and nothing failed.

I will really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Askarke
9-Granite
(To:Askarke)

It´s working now. I have included every single header and library manually,but now it works

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Askarke
9-Granite

It´s working now. I have included every single header and library manually,but now it works

Theron
4-Participant

I had this issue, was able to resolve it by adding the stdio.h path to the project in the Include Directories... "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt"

Theron_0-1709934334040.png

After is error was resolved I need to Library paths also...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\um\arm64

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\ucrt\arm64

lcook
6-Contributor

What was the fix? I'm not seeing it. I'm getting the same error and I'm not sure what everything was you added.

Askarke
9-Granite
(To:lcook)

Sorry mate, It's been too long and I don't even remember the problem I had.

With my license, Creo Toolkit is not available so I removed it from my Creo Parametric Customisation and I can't even check it to help you more.

I wish I could help you better than I did.

lcook
6-Contributor

No problem, thanks for replying. 🙂 

Top Tags