cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Activate Mathcad 15 License using Product Code

Harry_Seth
15-Moonstone

How to Activate Mathcad 15 License using Product Code

1. Run Mathcad License wizard user by browsing default Mathcad installation location C:\Program Files (x86)\Mathcad\Mathcad 15\mclicense.exe (Right click and #Run as administrator) or Run Mathcad 15 as administrator

123.jpg

On the Welcome to Mathcad 15.0 page select #I want to acquire license via the Internet and click #Next

2.  On Acquire a License file via the Internet, select #Educational - Student, enter the Product Code and select #Next

lic.jpg

3.  Installer will prompt for Account Creation,  on Page  "Create New PTC eSupport Account", enter all the required information under #Basic Account. Select #Create Account(3). Once an account gets created, you'll get a confirmation PTC.com Basic Account Created (4). Now select #Next (5)

acc.jpg

4. Provide the details and select options as highlighted in below images:

Provide PTC.com account informationProvide PTC.com account information

Mathacd License will be acquiredMathacd License will be acquired

#Finish the process#Finish the process

5. After selecting #Finish, license will be generated for the product code entered. User can now launch Mathcad 15.

1 REPLY 1

Hi, 

i followed the installationstep and by the step 3 the show me an error  when i entered my accounts information. the wrote "the server remote return an error : unauthorized"

i don´t know wath is  whit it.

Announcements
Check out the latest
Mathcad Tip
"PTC Mathcad 15 / Prime 1-6 Update."