cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Unable to find ANY PTC KB articles with search

TomazJeras
11-Garnet

Unable to find ANY PTC KB articles with search

Yesterday I noticed that PTC Support Search does not return any PTC KB articles, only Community and Help articles are returned. I don't have and active filters and I checked with my colleagues, who have same problem.

Check searches below for specific CS and even general search returns useless results.

2020-03-10 10_37_59-RE_ PTC Case_ C15285561 _ AUDAX D.O.O. _ Severity 2 - Business Moderately Impact.png2020-03-10 10_38_23-RE_ PTC Case_ C15285561 _ AUDAX D.O.O. _ Severity 2 - Business Moderately Impact.png2020-03-10 10_38_35-RE_ PTC Case_ C15285561 _ AUDAX D.O.O. _ Severity 2 - Business Moderately Impact.png2020-03-10 10_38_46-RE_ PTC Case_ C15285561 _ AUDAX D.O.O. _ Severity 2 - Business Moderately Impact.png

This is very urgent matter!

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomazJeras)

@TomazJeras  The situation has been fixed and all 120,000+ articles are now searchable against on the eSupport portal. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite

Thanks for escalating the issue.  An alert has been posted on the eSupport portal and our IT team is working on the issue.

Until the problem is fixed, you can use a public search engine such as Google and search for PTC article <your keywords>. You will not have access to the same filtering options but should be able to find most of our articles.

Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite

@TomazJeras  The situation has been fixed and all 120,000+ articles are now searchable against on the eSupport portal. 

Big thumbs up for quick response. 👍

Regards, Tomaz

Top Tags