cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

PTC/USER October 2022 Jaime Lee's Picture Review

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

PTC/USER October 2022 Jaime Lee's Picture Review

As they say ....a "picture" is worth 1,000 words."  PTC/USER did a fantastic job hosting their PTC/USER event after the pandemic last October 3rd. The PTC UX Lab Team was able to complete over 150 research studies, a schedule jam packed with presentations led by customers (users like you) and PTC product managers, sponsor connect ups (i.e. ax throwing) in the evenings, and a Lua at Sea World Orlando's Discovery Cove! 

I (Jaime Lee) didn't personally take a lot of photos, but maybe you would like to add some of your favorites of the PTC/USER event as a reply to this post.  Or, if you see your co-workers or friends tag them in a reply so they see their photo!

Start planning to connect again with your community peers and PTC employees at LiveWorx 2023.  Call for Papers (where YOU might be selected as a speaker) is open until November 20th. Hope to see you there!

andreasgallasch.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

communityteamjpg.jpg

kimuxlab.jpg

vendorhallJaimeLee.jpg

UXTshirt.jpg

moreusers.jpg

ScottMorrisguest.jpg

UXLab.jpg

antoniomeeting.jpg

joe_morton.jpg

morecommunitymembersconnecting.jpg

moreuxlab.jpg

tomolivierlua.jpg

SteveG.jpeg

Champion Dinner! The stairway line up:  @BenLoosli @ScottMorris @STEVEG @avillanueva   @TomU @joe_morton   @Jaime_Lee @AndrewK @olivierlp 

championdinnerjpg.jpg

Championlineup.jpg

And just to embarrass my kids to have this on record .....our friends at the Sea World Discovery Cove Lua were asking for volunteers to demonstrate how easy it was to hula dance!

1 REPLY 1
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Thanks for the pics Jamie. I didn't see you in my presentation. I reminds me of my trip to Fenway. (j/k) Had a great time in Orlando.

avillanueva_0-1668519120524.jpeg

Top Tags