cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Adding organizations and Master/Mashup formatting vanishes...

tadkins1
1-Newbie

Adding organizations and Master/Mashup formatting vanishes...

I have recently began adding in organization-level security to my Things.  I have setup the users, usergroups, and organizations, and assigned those to the Masters, Mashups, Streams, Thing Shapes, and Things.  Upon user login, all of the data comes up the way it should (according to permissions), however the format of the Master and Mashup has vanished.  No button color, no gauge color, and no colors on the graph or labels.  Everything is black and white now.  Have I missed something?  Any help would be highly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:tadkins1)

Tom, click on Subsystems from the Composer's homepage. In the Platform Subsystem's row, click on the lock icon at the end to get to the permissions screen/ menu.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Aanjan
9-Granite

Tom, have you given permissions on Media, Style and State Definitions? You would need permissions for the Platform Subsystem as well.

I've read that I need to grant visibility to the Platform Subsystem, however I cannot find it anywhere.  I am currently using version 5.  I tried to manually give permissions to the DefaultGaugeFaceStyle but nothing changed.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Tom, click on Subsystems from the Composer's homepage. In the Platform Subsystem's row, click on the lock icon at the end to get to the permissions screen/ menu.

This worked.  Thanks a lot!

Aanjan
9-Granite

No problem! You can modify the Collection Permissions on Subsystems as a whole as well, for that you would need to hover over Subsystems on the Composer homepage and click on the lock icon there.

Top Tags