cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Attribute 'aspect.isBuiltIn' is not allowed to appear in element 'FieldDefinition'.

pwykowski
6-Contributor

Attribute 'aspect.isBuiltIn' is not allowed to appear in element 'FieldDefinition'.

Hello Devs,

I am having the problem importing the extension built using entities exported to Source Control.

I found this solution on PTC support: CS267096 but is this the only solution? To simply remove the unnecessary attributes?

I would like to set up a CI using Jenkins thus removing this automatically is a bit more difficult plus there might be other problems like this one.

Env:

TWX 8.2

Tomcat 8.5.15

CentOS 7.3

Regards,

Piotr

1 REPLY 1
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:pwykowski)

Hi @pwykowski are you running into this issue while NOT importing them as Source Control entities? I think its required that if you are exporting the entities as Source Control entities they need to be imported as Source Control entities. 

If you want to use other import options, the entities should be exported as plain export.

Top Tags