cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to get a link to download the trial version of Thingworx Foundation 9.1 or 9.2 or 9.3

AZ_131262
3-Visitor

How to get a link to download the trial version of Thingworx Foundation 9.1 or 9.2 or 9.3

Hello everyone This is my first time on this site. It's been 10 days since then, but I haven't been able to get a trial version of the program. How do I get a link to download the trial version of Thingworx Foundation 9.1 or 9.2 or 9.3? Who can tell me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AZ_131262 ,

Unfortunately, free trial version are not available anymore. Kindly connect with the sales team for your concern.

You may refer the following article for the same:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs323525

Regards

Bhawna

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AZ_131262 ,

Unfortunately, free trial version are not available anymore. Kindly connect with the sales team for your concern.

You may refer the following article for the same:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs323525

Regards

Bhawna

OldGoat
12-Amethyst
(To:bchaudhary)

The way I learned various programs and databases (including HADOOP and others) was to download their free trial software or log on to their ONLINE "try me" versions.

I've been programming web applications since the 90's.  Platforms that don't provide some way to do this have died on the vine over the years.  Many were GREAT platforms, but they all turned to dust.  Only the ones that provide some sort of way to try it out...move the levers and flip the switches...have survived if they were good.  ThingWorx and other PTC products are really great.  But there is no way to "Try before you Buy" or "Check Under the Hood".  Very short-sighted, in my opinion.

Look at ColdFusion.  It started in 1996 (-ish).  By the very early 2000's it was making a lot of platforms very nervous.  They had both a way to download and try it, and a very robust nation-wide Users Group (called CFUG). It helped that their documentation was equal to none.

PTC ought to reconsider their stance on this in my humble opinion.

Hello @OldGoat ,

I can understand your concern and you can post your request on ThingWorx Ideas board. 

Pls let me know if you have any further questions on this thread.

Thanks

Bhawna

Hello @AZ_131262 , 

If your query has been answered, pls mark the solution as accepted for the benefit of other community users.

Regards

Bhawna

Top Tags