cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is it posssible to bring the data from vuforia Expert capture to Thingworx mashup?

Suraj_Patil
15-Moonstone

Is it posssible to bring the data from vuforia Expert capture to Thingworx mashup?

Is it possible to bring the data videos, photos, snaps from Vuforia Expert capture to ThingWorx mashup?

As per my understanding Vuforia Expert Capture is on PTC cloud, it doesn't provide any On Premise solution.

My requirement is I want to integrate the Vuforia expert capture data like videos, instructions, snaps, photos into ThingWorx mashup. 

is it possible to do so? i know its possible somehow....how to achieve this?

can anyone help me to know more this integration?

how to connect thingworx and vuforia expert capture?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Suraj_Patil 

I just found this answer in one of the articles (3-year-old one) - Recorded Expert Session - Vuforia Expert Capture i... - PTC Community 

Velkumar_0-1693889527472.png

I also went through Vuforia Expert Capture documentation not able to find any API methods to connect with external apps. I think it is not possible to connect Thingworx and Vuforia Expert Capture. 

Try to create a PTC support ticket, maybe they can provide some workaround.

/VR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Suraj_Patil 

I just found this answer in one of the articles (3-year-old one) - Recorded Expert Session - Vuforia Expert Capture i... - PTC Community 

Velkumar_0-1693889527472.png

I also went through Vuforia Expert Capture documentation not able to find any API methods to connect with external apps. I think it is not possible to connect Thingworx and Vuforia Expert Capture. 

Try to create a PTC support ticket, maybe they can provide some workaround.

/VR

Suraj_Patil
15-Moonstone
(To:Velkumar)

Thanks for your input. Ill check with PTC support team 

Suraj Patil.

Top Tags