I want to have an infotable property filled with strings placed into a dropdown list and assign each individual row in the list to a navigation button to connect to wen clicked.
I want the button to be invisible only when that row in the list is selected.
For your issue, I suggest to use List + Navigation + customized service.;
1. Create a service to get the mashup name infotable.
2. Add Dropdown List, Naviation and customized service we just created on step1.
3. Dropdown List configuration
4. Navigation widget configuration
5. Bind step1 created service event SelectedRowsChanged to Navigaqtion
Should you have any furhter concern, please feel free to let me know.
The Navigation button cannot be put inside the dropdown list, but it could be put by the side of it.
5. And then it could work.
When the mashup is loaded, it's invisible and no selection is made in the List
Upon Selection, the Navigation widget will appear
Check out the upcoming Expert Session: Understanding ThingWorx Navigate Licensing in Community "Customer Events" section.