cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Transparent Background for Grid Advanced

newieKek
13-Aquamarine

Transparent Background for Grid Advanced

Hi All,

I had read the solution in the community, but still not able to get a transparent background, for the Grid Advanced

newieKek_1-1613639844999.png

I had tried the following:

1. Created  a Base theme with both the background removed

newieKek_2-1613639937472.png

2. Remove the background for both Row and alternate row..

newieKek_4-1613640081363.png

but i still cannot make the background transparent. can anyone guide me? 

I am working on Thingworx V9.10 - Grid Advaced. 

Thank you !

Newbie Kek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:newieKek)

Just to make sure, perhaps it is transparent, but your container or panel behind the grid is showing? I would double check all levels up to the actual background you want to show and make sure those are either the right color or transparent as well.

If that is already the case than I'm not sure, maybe you are overwriting it with CSS? else maybe you should try the CSS approach.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:newieKek)

Just to make sure, perhaps it is transparent, but your container or panel behind the grid is showing? I would double check all levels up to the actual background you want to show and make sure those are either the right color or transparent as well.

If that is already the case than I'm not sure, maybe you are overwriting it with CSS? else maybe you should try the CSS approach.

newieKek
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Hello PaiChung!

Thanks i will got try out the CCS approach.

Best regards

newbie kek

Top Tags