cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Unable To Convert From org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag to INFOTABLE - See Script Error Log for more

LY_10691079
11-Garnet

Unable To Convert From org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag to INFOTABLE - See Script Error Log for more

Hello,

I'm trying, from a service, to run this code:

LY_10691079_0-1701259268757.png

The error message I receive is: "Unable To Convert From org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag to INFOTABLE".

Regards,

Lav.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LY_10691079 ,

Have you verified that your Service - Output is INFOTABLE basetype means please print the infodata in the varibale of "result = filteredData" in your end of code or it not required means please make  Service - Output as "NOTHING".

Also I'm not sure about your query params may be not work here, Kindly refer this link - Query Parameter for Query Services

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @LY_10691079 ,

Have you verified that your Service - Output is INFOTABLE basetype means please print the infodata in the varibale of "result = filteredData" in your end of code or it not required means please make  Service - Output as "NOTHING".

Also I'm not sure about your query params may be not work here, Kindly refer this link - Query Parameter for Query Services

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Top Tags