cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Data Grid Widget Appears to not be working

JR_10180367
5-Regular Member

Data Grid Widget Appears to not be working

I have a Data Grid widget that does not appear to be working. I have a datatable from Thingworx with a service bound to a data grid widget but the data is not showing up. My thingworx connection is working and I am getting successful "service invoke complete". The service returns data in thingworx and in vuforia by other widgets/console log.  The only issue is the data grid widget. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @JR_10180367,

I just tested a project where I used this widget and have similar issue. I will check it further and will report this to PTC R&D Team. Thanks

I was able to reproduce the problem with new project  so reported the problem to PTC R&D team as Jira VTS-1469. I will provide here an info /update when there is a feedback from dev team. Thanks

so PTC development team did reproduce the issue and is working now on fix, so possibly solution in release next or in 2 months because issue seems not be trivial. when I have further information I will share it further there. Thanks

so far I see fix should be released with Studio 9.11.1263.0 (2D Widget) and 9.11.0.1302 (3D Widget).

Top Tags