cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

WTPart OIR doesn't work when auto-associate to EPMDocument

VG_WC12
6-Contributor

WTPart OIR doesn't work when auto-associate to EPMDocument

Subtype of WTPart OIR doesn't work when auto-associate to EPMDocument is used during part creation in Windchill PDMLink (12.1.2.0). What could be the reason? Should we change any preferences ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:VG_WC12)

Hi,

Well, there are 2 ways to accomplish your requirement (Which is "By default Create a Part of TypeA when EPMDocument is checked in").

Option 1:

In the Type and Attribute management section of the EPMDocument , please point the "Subtype of Part to create" to your TypeA

Option 2:

This is a preference , I think under the header EPMBuild Rules (Something like that).

These are the 2 ways I can think of based of my recollection. 

Cheers

Hari

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:VG_WC12)

Hi,

Well, there are 2 ways to accomplish your requirement (Which is "By default Create a Part of TypeA when EPMDocument is checked in").

Option 1:

In the Type and Attribute management section of the EPMDocument , please point the "Subtype of Part to create" to your TypeA

Option 2:

This is a preference , I think under the header EPMBuild Rules (Something like that).

These are the 2 ways I can think of based of my recollection. 

Cheers

Hari

Top Tags