cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Incorrect displaying thick cable on drawing view

MK_10622412
6-Contributor

Incorrect displaying thick cable on drawing view

I have the huge assembly. One of the drawing view have local section. 

The option "remove_cosms_from_xsecs" - set as "trim". In this case the section is shown correctly, but some cables are not visible or partially visible. When I change option  "remove_cosms_from_xsecs" to "total", then  all cables become visible, but section looks strange. Please see attached picture: there are shown displaying with different settings. Maybe somebody knows the secret trick how to make all thick cables visible and at the same time so that the local section is displayed correctly?

I use Creo 9.

2 REPLIES 2

One more addition: if section Full and "remove_cosms_from_xsecs" - set as "total" view looks good. When I change type of section to Local, then geometry lines in section area fails and looks as on 2nd example on picture.

Hi @MK_10622412,

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Regards,

Vivek N

Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags