cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Arbortext Styler remove the all changebar in arbortext editor

권권_11165447
1-Newbie

Arbortext Styler remove the all changebar in arbortext editor

Hi there:)

I'm Bell 

I have a question

I want know remove all changmark in Dm

and I heard 

someone removed successes through the Arbortext Styler!

but i can't find..... please help me🙏

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you are talking about standard Arbortext Editor change tracking, you can use the Accept/Reject Changes feature to clear them all at once (either reject all changes or accept all):

ClayHelberg_0-1720624025973.png

If you are using an S1000D implementation (which is indicated by your use of "DM" instead of "document" or "topic"), then you will probably need to check with the vendor of your S1000D solution. They may have some custom scripting to let you clear the changemark attributes in your document, or you may have a publishing option to hide the changebars in the output without modifying the markup. But that would depend on the specific S1000D implementation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @권권_11165447,

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do.

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

If you are talking about standard Arbortext Editor change tracking, you can use the Accept/Reject Changes feature to clear them all at once (either reject all changes or accept all):

ClayHelberg_0-1720624025973.png

If you are using an S1000D implementation (which is indicated by your use of "DM" instead of "document" or "topic"), then you will probably need to check with the vendor of your S1000D solution. They may have some custom scripting to let you clear the changemark attributes in your document, or you may have a publishing option to hide the changebars in the output without modifying the markup. But that would depend on the specific S1000D implementation.

Hi @권권_11165447,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Top Tags