cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

KEPWARE MQTT SERVER

LE_11058071
1-Newbie

KEPWARE MQTT SERVER

Good Morning,

I am using THINGWORX KEPWARE SERVER 6 for the first time. I need help please

I need to interact with a command box using the MQTT server on Kepware but I don't know how to configure or what is required to establish communication.

My goal is to be sure that I can communicate with other applications using the MQTT broker on KEPWARE.

THANKS.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Take a look:

View solution in original post

In this video, we will show you how to use the MQTT Client Driver in KEPServerEX to connect with MQTT compatible industrial devices and brokers like CloudMQTT Broker Services. We will walk you through the steps to configure the MQTT Client Driver, connect to the broker, and set up data tags to ...
2 REPLIES 2

Take a look:

In this video, we will show you how to use the MQTT Client Driver in KEPServerEX to connect with MQTT compatible industrial devices and brokers like CloudMQTT Broker Services. We will walk you through the steps to configure the MQTT Client Driver, connect to the broker, and set up data tags to ...

Hello @LE_11058071,

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags