cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Status code = 0X800A0000

SG_10481904
4-Participant

Status code = 0X800A0000

Good morning,

I have a problem connecting to some OPC UA Clients.

Sometimes I get this warning:

Warning OPC UA Client XYZ.B&R | Read request failed on device. | Status description = 'The operation timed out.', Status code = 0X800A0000.

When it happens some tags are in 'Unknown' quality and until I force a synchronous write the status cannot return to "Good" status.

I tried to change "Asynchronous Reqst Timeout", but increasing it immediately returns the value to the default of "1000".

Let me know please.

Thank you.

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SG_10481904
4-Participant
(To:Catalina)

Hi Catalina,

During this time I have seen the error again from the logs however it hasn't generated a problem following the suggested changes and it also seems that the incidence is lower.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Take a look:

SG_10481904
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

I had previously tried, but if the project remains connected the value is reported by default (I simply disconnected the project, made the changes, saved the project and reconnected).
Now I wait and I will let you know in the next few days if I have solved it.

I attach the images of the modified parameters (the value is not defined, so I put one to feel).

Hi @SG_10481904,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
SG_10481904
4-Participant
(To:Catalina)

Hi Catalina,

During this time I have seen the error again from the logs however it hasn't generated a problem following the suggested changes and it also seems that the incidence is lower.

Thank you.

Announcements

Top Tags