1. Run LicenseWizard.exe from default location C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime X.0.0.0 ( Mathcad Prime 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 ) or Launch using Windows #Search and #Run as administrator
2. Select Mathcad Icon M' and then select #M' Options
Select option #License
3. Follow the Steps as highlighted in numerically ascending order and select #Next
4. Enter the Product Code, #Next on Acquire License Page check the product for which the license needs to be activated and select #Acquire License (4)
5. After selecting #Acquire license, a license will be generated for the provided product code. User can double click on the Mathcad Prime icon and launch the application successfully.
7. Now you are all set - You'll be able to launch Mathcad Succesfully!!!!
Tip - "How to Locate or Find Product Code for Single User and Student Edition of Mathcad": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Installation/How-to-Locate-or-Find-Product-Code-for-Single-...