cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Cannot calculate a definite integral of a matrix

rsulwinski
1-Newbie

Cannot calculate a definite integral of a matrix

Hello,

I encountered another problem in Mathcad 15. I want to calculate a definite integral of a matrix (to be more precise, Mathcad should automatically calculate a definite integral of each matrix entry). I am getting an error "this calculation does not converge to a solution". However, when I manually define the definite integral of each matrix entry, Mathcad 15 obtains the solution without a problem. In the attached example the matrix size is 2x2, however my calculations will deal with few dozens of matrices with sizes varying from 6x6 to 15x15 (user defined size). Obviously I want to avoid typing 36 or even 225 integrals manually. Does anyone know a solution to this problem or yet another Mathcad bug? Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Rafal 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:rsulwinski)

3 REPLIES 3
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:rsulwinski)

iii.jpg

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:-MFra-)

iii.jpg

Thank you for your reply. This method works, but is very slow for more complex functions and larger matrices. I found that by using the "float" command the calculation speed is increased a lot.

Top Tags