cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Exporting STEP Files/ No Option For a Step File

jerricho1422
3-Visitor

Exporting STEP Files/ No Option For a Step File

Hi, I have a part file and an assembly file. I am trying to export either as a step file. I am using File, Save As Copy, but only see a limited number of available file types (pdf,tiff,png,jpeg,eps,tiff,and pic) to save as. Is there a box somewhere that I need to check to see other file types? Thanks, D 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the reply! I ended up creating an export profile which has populated all of the other file types.

Thanks again, D

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

What version and release of Creo are you using?

Student or commercial version?

I believe it is 7.0.4.0 commercial

@jerricho1422 

May be, license for step is not available, It is Intf_for_STEP.

You can check all available license in session under File > Help System information 

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS64587 

Thank you for the reply! I ended up creating an export profile which has populated all of the other file types.

Thanks again, D

Hi DT_10074767,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered.

If so, please designate the appropriate post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of other members who may have the same question.

If not, please post your current status in the public thread so that we can continue to support.

Thanks,

Anurag 

Top Tags