cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Hello together,

today when I'll start ptc creo elements I get following error:

Is a server from ptc down so that I don't get a new license??

What can I do to solve this issue, I need access to ptc creo elements very urgent.

Thanks vor help

57 REPLIES 57

Re: I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

I hve the same problem und got from

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/securePeModeling/peManualLic.jsp?lang=de&u=Heinz&m=LAPI&w=6.2&v=40.00

the following answer:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Re: I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

same fault here!!!

Same problem here for the last few days..*sigh*

Good day everyone - thanks for bringing this to my attention - I have raised the flags internally.

I hope to have a report soon.

Best,

Toby

I too have the same problem, hope some good soul in PTC will do us a big favor by setting it right. (its more than 24 hrs since i could not access it)

God bless

Hi Toby

Any news on this yet?

I have spent hours using Creo elements and need to get access to my designs and drawings.

Thanks

Good day all -

We are continuing to work the issue and I will supply updates as I have them.

Sorry for the delay and I appreciate the patience.

Best,

Toby

Good day,

Looks like this is fixed.

Please let me know if any issues remain.

Best,

Toby