cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Vertical divider

VaibhavShinde
16-Pearl

Vertical divider

Hi ,

I have to use vertical divider, how we can draw this in TWX 8.5.2 ? i see we can easily use horizontal divider but i was not able to do it vertical.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I made it Vertical using CSS , just i applied css to existing divider and rotate it by 90 degree.

thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @VaibhavShinde.

Without knowing what widgets you're using, etc., you might want to check for the possibility of adding a border.  If this doesn't help, please provide some specifics regarding what you're trying to divide: containers, widgets, etc.  A mock-up would be helpful.

Regards.

--Sharon

hi, 

just i am looking for dividing the widgets using divider widget, but it will be vertical line.

just see below img...wirh vertical line.

VaibhavShinde_0-1585893657247.png

thanks

Hi @VaibhavShinde 

You can insert new container between two widget and change the color of container. (PFB PNG for reference)

Velkumar_0-1585895555811.png

/VR

velkumar,

i cant use this, because i already used Divider widget for Horizontal line which is a very thin line, now just i want it vertically. 

why we dont have divider widget for vertical line.?

thanks

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Velkumar)

Hi @VaibhavShinde.

Per Velkumar's post, you can add a container.  The container will need to be set to a Fixed size of 1 (or more pixels) as needed.  You can set the color to match that of the horizontal line.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi,

I made it Vertical using CSS , just i applied css to existing divider and rotate it by 90 degree.

thanks

Top Tags