cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to use the After Loader part or where to write the code and how to upload it

ozclkonur
8-Gravel

How to use the After Loader part or where to write the code and how to upload it

I'm changing the sheet name in the Part Navigator, but we're still ordering the PDFs according to the old number. NX supposedly has an API for this, but who knows when it will be released. I don't know how to use the After Loader part or where to write the code and how to upload it. Most importantly, how can I access the relevant PDF? Could you explain this, please?
2 REPLIES 2
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:ozclkonur)

The AfterEDRLoader code and instructions are here: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS349681?source=search

Hello @ozclkonur,

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags