cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

MULTI-PART Creation with CAD

Amirtharaj_K
15-Moonstone

MULTI-PART Creation with CAD

Hi Guys,

We have the option to create a multiple WT Part at a single time in Windchill, But I can't see the "New CAD Document" option to enable while creating the WT Part. Is there any possibility to do this?

Regards,

AJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not without customization in the OOTB UI you described. There are other limitations of that interface. My users might create multiple parts but link up to them with CAD later via auto-associate when they check in the CAD from a workspace.  If you feel strongly that this is needed, write up an Idea to submit.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not without customization in the OOTB UI you described. There are other limitations of that interface. My users might create multiple parts but link up to them with CAD later via auto-associate when they check in the CAD from a workspace.  If you feel strongly that this is needed, write up an Idea to submit.

Hello @Amirtharaj_K

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags