cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Missing Values for attributes - WTPart Structure view columns

AW_ME
6-Contributor

Missing Values for attributes - WTPart Structure view columns

When using custom structure views on WTpart assembly with parts that include custom global attributes - the value of custom attributes is not populating in the respective column without highlighting the row, then scrolling left or right. Upon scrolling left or right - the value will populate. If page is refreshed, values are blank again. 

Values are on correct on piece parts and show in the attributes of the part when checking there - so the part mapping from CAD to Windchill WTpart is correct. 

Short screen grab showing the issue. Mass (KG) and Material both pulling from the respective WTParts. 

Any Ideas on what may cause this or how to remedy?

3 REPLIES 3
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:AW_ME)

AW_ME
6-Contributor
(To:avillanueva)

That seems similar, however it's almost the opposite - the values do show in the multi-level BOM, but not in custom columns in the Structure view. 

View of Multi-level BOM:

AW_ME_0-1716383135933.png

We just went through an update with our Vendor to a new server and upgraded to Windchill 13.0.1.2. I didn't notice this issue during testing, but it's kind of a corner case. However - I went and checked our old Windchill 12.0.2.6 Server, and it had the same issue. 

Hello @AW_ME,

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags