cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Publising Issue

GregOlson
15-Moonstone

Publising Issue

We recently had a consultant update our two worker machines to Creo 4.0 and CV Adapters (latest).  They decided to delete everything and start fresh.  Great except we are having issues with colors on drawings.  The thumbnail used to show up with white background and black text/model (top)....now looks like this (bottom).  How do I restore monochrome publishing?  Note when you open the drawings in Creo View they are correct - both are monochrome.

2017-07-07_1004.png2017-07-07_1003.png

Thanks,

Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:GregOlson)

Do you see the yellow text in Creo on the cad worker?  If so, then change the system colors.

If it looks fine on the cad worker, then take a look at your plotter config files, pen tables, and related config options.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomU
23-Emerald IV

Do you see the yellow text in Creo on the cad worker?  If so, then change the system colors.

If it looks fine on the cad worker, then take a look at your plotter config files, pen tables, and related config options.

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Another alternative I found was to change the background color of the thumbnail to black in wvs.properties

thumbnail.generator.backcolor=255,255,255
This way, color thumbnails show nice on screen. This does not affect how they are viewed in Creo view as users have control in preferences to how drawings render.

gmehta
5-Regular Member

Best option is to just update the recipe.

• Backup your old recipe (its a very small 1kb file)
  • Open up your CREO Publishing recipe. Most like this is the location on your worker machine (C:\PTC\creo_view_adapters\proe_setup\proe2pv.rcp)
  • Advanced ---Color Control -- change to monochrome or greyscale
  • See attached image (the whole process should take 30 seconds)
Top Tags