cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Generic tolerance class in drawing

JR_10772660
3-Visitor

Generic tolerance class in drawing

Hello, I am using Creo parametric educational/academic edition 10.0.1.0. When I go to File>Prepare>Model Properties I scroll down to the "detailing" section and see "Tolerancing standard" set to "ISO/DIN Medium" and "Tolerancing standard verison" set to "ISO 1101:2017".

I would like to have this information in a drawing, so that the drawing updates if I set it to "coarse" for example. I am aware that it sets the tolerance table for general tolerances, and that I can use it to automatically display tolerances in a dimension in a view.

Is there a way to include the values of theese model properties (tolerance class) in a note or repeat region?

Or a way to read them into or from a model parameter?

I have searched the forum, the reference and the web for answers but found nothing on the matter.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:JR_10772660)

I don't think that information is available for inclusion in a drawing note.

You will need to open an Idea to get this added to the list of proposed enhancements.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JR_10772660

Thank you for your question. 
Your question appears to be  well documented, however I'd like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:JR_10772660)

I don't think that information is available for inclusion in a drawing note.

You will need to open an Idea to get this added to the list of proposed enhancements.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags